HTTP Error 265: All of the packets are empty.
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Please try the following:
- Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
- If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact
the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
- Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP Error 265 - All of the packets are empty.
Internet Information Services (IIS)
Technical Information (for support personnel)
- Go to The Googles and perform a title search for the words The and Internets.
- Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr),
and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.
Server Monitoring by PRTG Network Monitor